Learning ARTS is an award-winning company with over 20 years of experience in working with children with developmental disabilities. Learning ARTS has presented at numerous conferences and symposiums over the last 2 decades, and our staff has been recognized by local, state, and national agencies for excellence in working with children. We not only help children reach their potential but also provide resources for our employees to reach their potential as well.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, supervise, train, and mentor team members implementing Behavior Intervention Plans and skill acquisition goals.
- Assist in designing program goals, executing program design, monitoring, and tracking the progress of individualized programs for each assigned case via online portal.
- Assist in updating, maintaining, and generalization of goals of patients and assist in re-assessment of skills as required by a BCBA.
- Assist in conducting Functional Behavior Assessment and updating Behavior Intervention Plan monitored by BCBA.
- Assist BCBA in collecting, graphing, and analyzing data as well as updating progress reports of assigned cases.
- Provide one-to-one ABA interventions with patients/families as assigned by BCBA.
- Facilitate and participate in a community-based outing with patients when required.
- Assist in parent training and implementation of parent goals with guidance from a BCBA.
- Coordinate Care, establish and maintain positive relations with families, school personnel, and other professionals and/or services of assigned cases.
- Additional compensation for drive time
- Assistance in your education goals: free supervision, letters of recommendation, internship opportunities, and tuition assistance toward advanced certification
- Health Benefits
- 401K w/ 4% matching
- Cell Phone and Tablet
- Certification RBT or BCAT.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Two years of ABA or 1 year of ABA experience and 12 units in Behavior Analysis.
- Reliable Transportation