Looking for Growth? We have and continue to expand – opening new clinics across California!
Learning ARTS is looking for a BCBA dedicated to helping children with disabilities reach their maximum potential. We offer Clinic and In-Home services to our patients and you will conduct assessments, design treatment plans, write reports, and manage the implementation of our services. Collaborate and Lead the Clinical Team!
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- Room for Advancement beyond BCBA & development of new areas
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, and 401K w/ 4% employer matching
- Paid Time off
- Set your own schedule
- Access to FREE CEUs
- Relocation assistance for select areas
- Phone and Tablet or Laptop provided
- 24-hour access to patient data uploaded daily by field staff
- Administration Office to Support you: Intake Specialist, Schedulers, Patient Care Coordinators (Authorizations & Billing) and Credentialing Specialist
- Central Reach Partner
We are looking for:
- Master’s degree in an appropriate field
- At least 5 years’ experience working with children with disabilities using the principles of ABA
- Certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Most Importantly – Leaders and Team players with a great attitude and a passion for helping children!
Learning ARTS supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you have your BCBA certification from the BACB please apply today: Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Autism or ASD, Social Skills & Learning, Social Developmental Conditions, Masters in Psychology, Sociology, Social Services, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Behavior Therapist, Behavior Specialist, ABA Therapist, Working with Children, Paraprofessional, Direct Support Professionals, Behavioral Health, Developmental Disabilities, and Mental Health Specialist